Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 1

My children are crazy. They come by it in their genes. Here's a little sample of the recent crazy things my children have done

1. Alex insisted on eating an entire spoonful of flour (Daniel tiger, I blame you!). It resulted in gagging, scraping of his tongue with a paper towel and drinking a huge glass of water!

2. Abby wanted to splash in puddles. So while I was occupied in the other room, she pushed a kitchen  chair to the top of the stairs and stood on it to get her coat off the hooks.

3.  Kids grabbed my phone while I was cleaning. It kept them occupied, thank goodness, so I could be slightly more productive. The end result: 140 pictures and two videos of these items : the toy shelf, my butt, the floor, the toilet bowl, their fingers, their image in the mirror, and glaring white light I can only assume is the camera aimed at the light. 140!!!

4.  Picked a jalapeƱo out of the garden. They wanted to try new foods (Daniel tiger again!). Only by the grace of God did Chris convince them to lick it instead of bite into it like an apple.

5.  They routinely bring rocks in the house to have a "rock collection". They are landscaping rocks and hurt a lot when I step on them

6.  Same cleaning incident as previously mentioned:  I told them not to make a mess in the bedrooms. I needed to vacuum. So they carried about 30 toys into my tiny bathroom instead.

7. Somehow a penny found its way into Abby's diaper. I don't know how.

8.  They have had screaming matches both saying "This one is mine"  They each had their own (fill in the blank of some random object).  Like hysterical screaming matches. And there was nothing to argue over

9. They have done tricks like a dog for marshmallows. I am not kidding. They will sit, stand, heel, roll over, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment